Autumn is the only season where pumpkins are judged by their personality as well as their performance in the swimsuit competition. Get to know fall’s finest with today’s Groupon to Crooked Pines Farm in Eatonton. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a fall-activity outing for two (a $45 total value) that includes:
- One large or two medium pumpkins (a $12 value)
- A hayride for two (a $2 value each)
- Two admissions to the petting farm (a $2 value each)
- One Crooked Pines Farm T-shirt (a $15 value)
- Two arts-and-crafts kits (a $5 value each)</p>
- For $37, you get a fall-activity outing for four (an $80 total value) that includes:
- Two large pumpkins or four medium pumpkins (a $24 value)
- A hayride for four (a $2 value each)
- Four admissions to the petting farm (an $2 value each)
- Two Crooked Pines Farm T-shirts (a $15 value each)
- Two arts-and-crafts kits (a $5 value each)
The family-owned-and-operated Crooked Pines Farm attracts pumpkin pickers of all ages with 82 acres of agriculture complete with a pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, and a country store. Visitors can peruse patches to select the perfect future jack-o’-lantern, drawing inspiration from a short, wide surface or a pumpkin born with human teeth before embarking on a hayride through the farm’s abundant wildlife.
The petting zoo introduces guests to horses, pigs, goats, and giant flemish rabbits, that, unlike venus fly traps, are fuzzy and welcome petting, and the on-site country store acquaints visitors with locally made products. Customers return home with T-shirts to remember the day of farm frolicking and arts-and-crafts kits to keep little hands busy during rainy days.