Sweating is like taking a nice shower, except the water is coming from inside of you. Let it out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$249 for The Ultimate New Year’s Resolution Body Composition Challenge (a $1,300 value)
$299 for The Ultimate New Year’s Resolution Body Composition Challenge with five personal-training sessions (a $1,650 value)<p> The challenge includes:
- Two hydrostatic body-fat tests, one at the start of the challenge and one at the end (a $200 value)
- Baseline workout and strength test at the beginning of the program
- Six small-group, introductory CrossFit sessions ($120 value)
- Three one-on-one coaching sessions ($225 value)
- Three months of unlimited training at CrossFit Mercer ($435 value)
- Seven fitness seminars with field professionals ($320 value)<p>
When most people think of world-class athletes, they might envision the bruising strength of a powerlifter, or the blink-and-you-miss-it speed of a track star. Although those athletes compete in separate disciplines, their success is attributable to the same fundamentals: mobility and functional movement. At CrossFit Mercer, experienced instructors help clients develop their own athletic building blocks during immersive classes. During the 12-week program, clients get lessons in everything from proper body-weight movement to the connection between mobility and muscles' overall power. These exercises prepare them for the next step in their workout journey; after completing the 12-week course, clients can safely move on to more intense training with barbells and high-intensity interval work.