Catering allows hosts to worry about real party-planning problems, such as tinkering with the smoke machine or deciding how many cans of soda to stuff into the piñata. Focus on the fun with this Groupon.
$149 for Catering Package for Up to 25 People (Up to $300 Value)
Choose from two menus:
Menu Three ($12/person):
- Smoked sausage, chicken, or chopped beef (choose two)
- Potato salad, beans, cheesy macaroni, barbecue baked beans
- Coleslaw, twice-baked-potato salad, green beans, or chip assortment (choose one)
- White or wheat french bread
- Sliced pickles
- Sliced onion
- Cross-N-Crown’s special sauce<p>
Menu Four ($11/person):
- Pasta (four pastas, five meats, and eight cheeses) with red and cream sauce
- Italian garlic parmesan bread sticks
- Mixed salad greens with choice of two dressings
- Italian crème cake or four-layer carrot cake<p>
Q&A with Charles, Owner of Cross-N-Crown Caterers
Tell us about your business.
We originally started in Houston’s southwest side a little over 10 years ago. Now, we have a long line of world-traveled cooks and chefs that have worked in some of the finest kitchens around the world. It is a family owned and operated business. Our culinary offerings range from fine French food to soul food with a flair!
What sets your business apart?
From start to finish we can cover all aspects of your event: event consultation/coordination, photography, wedding planning, decor, DJ/light and sound service, menu planning, and catering.
What inspired you to start or run this business?
We started this business as a result of being treated as a peasant at catered events and seeing others treated the same way. Our objective is to make every customer feel special or catered to, thus our name, slogan, and tag line: "Where Everyone is Treated as Royalty."
What is your most popular offering?
Our most popular offering is the old-fashioned, hard to find recipes such as lemon teacakes—a creole recipe with a South Texas twist, sort of like a lemon tart with soul. We also make Bean Pies that are both healthy and fat at the same time. They have protein with a whole lot of butter and sugar. Also, our South of France creamy white bisque comes with every type of sea creature you can name.