Instructor conducts classes, during which clients build their endurance, strength, and develop their goal-achiever mindset
What You'll Get
- HIIT: High-intensity interval training workouts alternate short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. The training sessions usually last up to 30 minutes, so it can suit people who are short of time. The goal of HIIT is to help speed up metabolism as well as boost strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- CrossFit is a branded program that consists of constantly varied functional movements, including elements of high-intensity interval training, weightlifting, plyometrics, metabolic conditioning, gymnastics, calisthenics, and many other types of exercise.
- View the class schedule
- CrossFit Classes are valid for classes:
- Monday–Friday: 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 5:15 p.m., and 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Limit 25 students per class
- Local residents only
- CrossFit members must complete on-ramp classes before registering
- 4 Fundamental classes are included with one-month CrossFit deal
#####CrossFit Armed’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Click here to learn about safety measures taken at the premises. Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check CrossFit Armed’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About CrossFit Armed
CrossFit Armed's team of instructors could mount a convincing mission to colonize a hostile planet. The staff comes from backgrounds that include the military, organized sports, martial arts, exercise science, nutrition, and firefighting. Together, they blend their varied experience into a hard-hitting Marine Corps–style boot camp and freestyle cross-training program designed to kick-start the performance of amateur, high-school, or professional athletes. Lessons take place in a no-nonsense 14,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor facility. Classes are designed to help build a solid foundation that take participants through a variety of strength, mobility, and skill training followed by a HIIT workout.