Muscle weighs more than fat, making retired bodybuilders nature’s best paperweights. Get buff and avoid scattered utility bills with today’s Groupon to CrossFit Westfield.
$45 for an introductory CrossFit class package (up to a $320 total value) that includes:<p>
- Introduction classes (up to a $145 value)
- A four-session introductory program
- Learn basics and proper technique before taking regular-level CrossFit
- Five students per class<p>
- One month of unlimited CrossFit classes (a $175 value) <p>
- A high-intensity conditioning program
- Scalable to all fitness levels
- Improve strength, power, speed, and stamina<p>
The supportive, motivational coaching team at CrossFit Westfield leads exercisers into the gritty world of CrossFit, a high-intensity strength and conditioning program used worldwide to train police officers, martial artists, military units, and elite st. bernards. After completing on ramp—a four-session course that teaches newbies CrossFit's nine basic movements—patrons can enlist in regular 45-minute routines, which feature an arsenal of functional movements that mirror everyday actions, such as pulling, pushing, lifting, throwing, and making breakfast.
While it's intense, CrossFit scales to challenge exercisers of all stripes, and Westfield’s instructors can tone down or turn up any workout depending on a person's fitness level. With continued practice, CrossFit participants will see improvement in 10 different fitness categories, including cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, coordination, and agility. Classes are held every day except Sunday (click here for the schedule).
63 South Ave
Garwood, New Jersey 07027Get Directions