Learning a foreign language challenges the intellect, enriches the spirit, and opens up a treasure trove of crank-calling possibilities. Dial into dialects with today's Groupon to Crossing Borders. Choose from the following options:
- For $120, you get once-weekly 90-minute Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, or French afterschool lessons for eight weeks in Montrose (a $160 value) plus materials (a $40 value) and the application fee (a $45 value; a $245 total value).
- For $120, you get once-weekly 90-minute Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, or French afterschool lessons for eight weeks in Spring (a $160 value) plus materials (a $40 value) and the application fee (a $45 value; a $245 total value).
- For $130, you get once-weekly 90-minute adult Spanish group lessons for eight weeks in Spring (a $180 value) plus materials (a $40 value) and the registration fee (a $45 value; a $265 total value).
- For $200, you get twice-weekly six-hour Spanish or English-immersion lessons for toddlers for four weeks in Montrose (a $395 value).
- For $300, you get twice-weekly four-hour adult English-as-a-second-language (ESL) lessons for seven weeks in Spring (a $505 value) including materials (a $120 value) and the registration fee (a $45 value; a $670 value).
Schedules vary by class and location. Clients who wish to continue immersion lessons for toddlers will be assessed one-time application ($250) and materials ($325) fees. Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
As of June 21, 2012, Groupon holders for the Montrose options may redeem Groupons at the Spring location; the Montrose location has closed.
Crossing Borders's squadron of bilingual instructors leads toddlers, children, and adults through the intricacies of the new language in a fun, social atmosphere. Afterschool sessions meet once per week to begin training young minds in speaking, reading, writing, and listening in their chosen language, planting brains with alphabet-shaped seeds that can bloom into a lifetime of lingual comprehension. Adult courses engage students with lessons geared toward vocabulary and grammar for everyday conversation or business situations. Toddlers as young as 18 months can crawl into twice-weekly immersion courses, where native-speaking teachers lead normal preschool activities in Spanish to help young brains gain bilingual comprehension. Instructors in adult English-as-a-second-language (ESL) classes work to ease assimilation into American culture, leading intensive four-hour lessons to teach tongues the vagaries of Shakespeare's language without dressing them in tiny starched cravats.
25602 I 45 N
Spring, Texas 77386