All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Regular or VIP dinner and concert package
Choose Between Two Options
for a dinner and concert package for two (up to total value)
- Two general-admission tickets at the House of Blues to choice of one of the below shows (up to $60 value):
- $30 worth of soul food at Crossroads
- 2-for-1 drink pass at Crossroads, good for well drinks, draft beer, or wine
for a VIP package for two (up to total value)
- Everything in the dinner and concert package above (up to $90 value)
- $100 worth of drinks inside the concert hall
- VIP admission to the rooftop lounge ($60 value)
- Priority concert admission ($40 value)
Choose from the following shows
- Dan Band on Saturday, June 7 at 8 p.m.
- Graceland Ninjaz on Thursday, June 26 at 8:30 p.m.
- Boogie Knights on Friday, June 27 at 8 p.m.
- Strange Days on Saturday, June 28 at 8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 2/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Ticket reservation required at least 24hrs in advance; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Must use full promotional value in first visit. Tickets & Crossroads vouchers are available for pick-up during normal box office hours. Crossroads vouchers do not need to be used on the same day as desired show. Must be 21 or older. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on federal holidays or federal holiday weekends. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Restaurant & Bar at Mandalay Bay
In 1992, the original House of Blues opened in a historic home in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and introduced northerners to the sounds of the rural south—blues, rhythm, gospel, jazz, and roots-based rock 'n' roll. Today, it boasts locations across the country, including Chicago and Las Vegas.
Each one houses a live concert hall, eclectic artwork, and more food than anyone could discretely stuff in a guitar case. And each one of the House of Blues's stages stands over a metal box filled with Delta Mississippi mud, connecting performers to the venue's southern roots.
Some of the House of Blues's most popular artists don't specialize in hot guitar riffs or soulful warbling; rather, their creativity takes the form of American and international dishes served in the House of Blues's signature restaurant. In addition to breakfast burritos, build-your-own burgers, new york strips, and grilled flatbreads, chefs whip up dishes that pay tribute to the rural south. These include shrimp and grits, po-boys, and buttermilk fried chicken.