Choose from Four Options
- $21 for No Regrets Brunch “Prix-Fixe” for Two with Two Mimosas on November 12 ($42 value)
- $33 for No Regrets Brunch “Prix-Fixe” for Two with All-You-Can-Drink on November 12 ($66 value)
- $21 for No Regrets Brunch “Prix-Fixe” for Two with Two Mimosas on November 26 ($42 value)
- $33 for No Regrets Brunch “Prix-Fixe” for Two with All-You-Can-Drink on November 26 ($66 value)
The prix-fixe includes:
- (2) Cups of posole soup
- Choice of (2) chicken and waffles or chilaquiles
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar at Mandalay Bay
In 1992, the original House of Blues opened in a historic home in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and introduced northerners to the sounds of the rural south—blues, rhythm, gospel, jazz, and roots-based rock 'n' roll. Today, it boasts locations across the country, including Chicago and Las Vegas.
Each one houses a live concert hall, eclectic artwork, and more food than anyone could discretely stuff in a guitar case. And each one of the House of Blues's stages stands over a metal box filled with Delta Mississippi mud, connecting performers to the venue's southern roots.
Some of the House of Blues's most popular artists don't specialize in hot guitar riffs or soulful warbling; rather, their creativity takes the form of American and international dishes served in the House of Blues's signature restaurant. In addition to breakfast burritos, build-your-own burgers, new york strips, and grilled flatbreads, chefs whip up dishes that pay tribute to the rural south. These include shrimp and grits, po-boys, and buttermilk fried chicken.