Experienced technicians keep vehicles running smoothly with a conventional oil change
About This Deal
- What’s included in the oil change: up to 5 liters of standard 5W 20 (conventional) and standard filter
- Seasonal Service Package includes:
- 85-point inspection
- Visual vehicle inspection, steering and suspension components, shocks and or struts, lights, wipers and washers, belts and hoses, heater and A/C system operation, and cooling system
- Up to 10 km. test drive to assess the vehicle
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Valid for drop service only; not valid for wait service.
- Not valid for European-make vehicles
- Not valid for diesel vehicles
- Not valid for late model vehicles newer than 2016 model year
- Additional charges apply for pickup trucks
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Crowfoot Station Autopro
For over two decades, the family-owned and operated Crowfoot Station Autopro has been ensuring Calgarian cars and trucks run strong. Part of NAPA's AutoPro network, the full-service auto center imbues every service with nation-wide backing that extends across Canada and the US. The technicians at Crowfoot invite vehicles in for all manner of work, whether in need of a basic oil change or a full drivetrain overhaul—which includes a 1-year, 20,000-kilometer guarantee to give drivers unparalleled peace of mind.