Choose from Four Options
- $29 for afternoon tea for two, redeemable Monday–Friday ($48 value)
- $59 for afternoon tea for four, redeemable Monday–Friday ($96 value)
- $39 for afternoon tea for two, redeemable Saturday and Sunday ($48 value)
- $69 for afternoon tea for four, redeemable Saturday and Sunday ($96 value)
Afternoon tea is served from 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. and includes the following for each person:
- A large pot of loose-leaf tea
- Three freshly prepared finger sandwiches
- Two warm savories
- A scone served with strawberry jam, housemade lemon curd, and clotted cream
- A toasted crumpet with butter
- Four sweets and treats
- Note: specific menu items change daily
Crown & Crumpet
When Amy and Christopher Dean—a native San Franciscan and native Londoner respectively—met at a London dinner party in 1994, they had plenty to discuss. The couple spent the evening bonding over their shared passions for antiques, travel, and, most importantly, tea. It was this last passion that led them to incorporate a lavish afternoon tea-party ceremony into their wedding day. When the Deans moved back to Amy's Northern California home, they continued to embrace their deep British ties, first by opening an Anglo-French antique store and then by founding an English-style tea room: Crown & Crumpet.
Crown & Crumpet presents a classic English tea service, albeit with a modern aesthetic and a dose of humor that banishes any stereotypes of stuffiness or pretension. Traditionalists, however, will appreciate the afternoon tea service, which presents each patron with 38 loose-leaf options ranging from a delicate Chinese white tea with natural peach oils to Crown & Crumpet's private blend—a full-bodied black tea with malty notes. Small finger sandwiches, toasted crumpets with butter, scones, and other British treats fill the pauses in conversations. Wandering trolly dollys might also tempt visitors with extra slices of cake, French macarons, or convincing replicas of the Crown Jewels.