Many people are intimidated by wine's subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it's actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
$15 for a Wine Tasting for Two ($30 Value)
Choose from the following dates and locations:
- Thursday, May 16 (at 911 SE 6th Ave. in Delray Beach)
- Wednesday, May 22 (at 7620 Peters Rd. in Plantation)
- Wednesday, May 29 (at 306 S. Federal Hwy in Deerfield Beach)
- Wednesday, June 12 (at 3363 Sheridan St. in Hollywood)
- Thursday, June 20 (at 3500 N Federal Hwy. in Boca Raton)
- Saturday, June 22 (at 1645 Cordova Rd. in Fort Lauderdale)
- Wednesday, June 26 (at 532 SE 15th Ave, in Boynton Beach)
- Wednesday, July 10 (at 1030 NE 15th Ave. in Fort Lauderdale)
- Thursday, July 18 (at 911 SE 6th Ave. in Delray Beach)
- Wednesday, July 24 (at 1320 North Federal Hwy in Pompano Beach)
Tastings take place from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Crown Wine & Spirits stores across the area. In addition to a large selection of wines, gourmet bites will also be available to sample.
Crown Wine & Spirits
It's hard to imagine that there's a libation out there that Crown doesn't carry. With a selection that spans vineyards, distilleries, and breweries from around the world, the bottles lining each location come from both small, artisan makers and those universally famed for their grapes or techniques. Home mixologists can cull inspiration for cocktails from a selection of top-shelf-brand mixers or pair their tipple of choice with gourmet snacks, from bush-pepper macadamia nuts to dirty martini party dip. But tastings may be the most distinctive thing about Crown Wine & Spirits. Whether customers stop in to try each location's daily offerings of wine or spirits—or for special tastings that cover dozens of wines, bourbons or beers—Crown's staff makes it easy to find a new favorite or to make up to your tongue for forgetting so many of its birthdays.
96% of 283 customers recommend
“Great tasting and so many wines to choose from and taste. I would definitely go back again!”
“Great wine tastings. A little tight set up, but always good wines”
“Wine tasting was fun. Crown has more appetizers than ABC has at their wine tastings, so that is a plus. Enjoyed it!”