All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one sunset, evening, or entertainment cruise ticket ($25 value)
- $19 for two sunset, evening, or entertainment cruise tickets ($50 value)
- $13 for one sunset, evening, or entertainment cruise ticket and one drink ticket ($30 value)
- $24 for two sunset, evening, or entertainment cruise tickets and one drink ticket each ($60 value)
- $44 for four sunset, evening, or entertainment cruise tickets and one drink ticket each ($120 value)
Click here for a list of cruise packages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cruise types subject to availability. Online reservation required. $5 Live Entertainment Cruise fee will apply. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cruise Newport Beach
During evening journeys with Cruise Newport Beach, passengers are whisked down Newport Bay's stunning waterfront estates and multi-million-dollar yachts. What's most noticeable, though, is the famous Southern California sunset that fills the sky nightly and once ran for public office during the 1980s. These 90-minute excursions—which are punctuated with drinks and snacks—hold the title of Cruise Newport's most popular offering. However, the company offers a number of different getaways, including a Latin-themed fiesta cruise, a brunch-time cruise, and special trips around the holidays. After the cruise, customers can also enjoy the Newport Beach dining and nightlife.