Guests coast along Newport Bay for 75 minutes against a stunning waterfront backdrop and Catalina Island in the distance
What You'll Get
Departure days and times slots:
- Feb. 8 Saturday 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Feb. 9 Sunday 5:00 pm
- Feb. 10 Monday 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Feb. 11 Tuesday 5:00 pm
- Feb. 12 Wednesday 5:00 pm
- Feb. 13 Thursday 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Feb. 14 Friday 5:00 pm, 6:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 9:30 pm
- Feb. 15 Saturday 5:00 pm, 6:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 9:30 pm
- Feb. 16 Sunday 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Duration of trip: 75 minutes (approx.)
- Departure location: Newport Beach, California
- May also be used for any sunset or evening cruise through Newport Bay and along Newport Beach coastline.
- The yacht cruise ship: cruise ship with multiple levels and bar
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid for children
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. May also be used for any sunset or evening cruise through Newport Bay and along Newport Beach coastline. Expiration date for Valentine cruises is after Feb 16, 2020. May use for sunset or evening until March 31 2020. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cruise Newport Beach
During evening journeys with Cruise Newport Beach, passengers are whisked down Newport Bay's stunning waterfront estates and multi-million-dollar yachts. What's most noticeable, though, is the famous Southern California sunset that fills the sky nightly and once ran for public office during the 1980s. These 90-minute excursions—which are punctuated with drinks and snacks—hold the title of Cruise Newport's most popular offering. However, the company offers a number of different getaways, including a Latin-themed fiesta cruise, a brunch-time cruise, and special trips around the holidays. After the cruise, customers can also enjoy the Newport Beach dining and nightlife.