Passengers can enjoy a sunset over Mission Bay in a relaxing atmosphere on a ferry
About This Deal
- Departure location: 1617 Quivira Road, San Diego
- Departure times: depends on the hour of the sunset, see the schedule here
- Free admission for children under 2
- The sights: “sunset” side of Mission Bay
- The vessel: Ohana, aluminum passenger ferry built by the Chaffee Machine Company of San Diego for the Wrigley Family.
Need To Know
About Cruise San Diego
At Cruise San Diego, seasoned mariners guide passengers on memorable and educational cruises through San Diego's scenic Mission Bay, where the water offers breathtaking views. On board the spacious passenger ferry Ohana, guests sip cocktails at the fully stocked bar, enjoy music, and explore both decks of the seaworthy vessel. One of the featured tours is the dolphin and whale watching sunset cruise. Against the backdrop of the San Diego sunset, the cruise provides guests an opportunity to see whales, dolphins, sea lions, and more. During summer months passengers can expect to see the blue whale and fin whale migration while the winter months bring the gray whale migration.