All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- ROC City Combo Tour includes:
- Two wine tastings from Living Roots Winery; either red or white wine depending on current offerings
- Meredith dairy cheese board; feta made from sheep and goat’s milk, marinated in olive oil, garlic, peppercorns, and fresh herbs. Served with baguette
- One flight from Genesse Brew House; four samples
- One flight from Black Button Distillery; three samples
- One flight from Muller Cider House; four samples
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Available days and times: Wednesday-Sunday at 1:30 p.m.
- Length of tour: five-hours with visits to four locations
- Tour pickup location: 1743 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14610
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Valid for 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. Additional $25 per person credit card payment required at time of booking for tasting fee and NY State Tax. Cancellation policy is 14 days prior to your tour date. Tours cancelled within 14 days are 100% non-refundable. A re-booking fee of $50.00 per person will apply if tour date is cancelled, missed, changed, transferred or re-scheduled within 14 days of booked tour. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crush Beer & Wine Tours
Crush Beer & Wine Tours curates trips through the Finger Lakes wine region, allowing guests to explore the sights and taste the local vintages. These tours promise both educational and epicurean delights; during visits to local wineries, tourists are privy to tastings. Crush's tour itineraries, which are created by author and sommelier Andrew Brooks, spotlight Seneca, Canandaigua, and Keuka, to name a few vineyards.