While most people know that Italy is shaped like a boot, few realize that Sicily is shaped like an island. Explore the world with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for two (up to a $109 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $14 value each)
- One dessert (an $8 value)<p>
$98 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for four (up to a $218 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $14 value each)
- Two desserts (an $8 value each)<p>
$145 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for six (up to a $327 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Six glasses of house wine (up to a $14 value each)
- Three desserts (an $8 value each)<p>
Choose from first course options such as a caesar salad or tuna tartare, entrees such as eggplant parmigiana or chicken piccata, and desserts such as butterscotch budino.<p>
Crush Italian Cuisine and Lounge
Crush Italian Cuisine and Lounge chefs Jason Colabove and Mike Lina make a point of sourcing their ingredients from local vendors: they track down farm-fresh produce and procure seafood from the environmentally responsible Carlsbad Aquafarm. But they put equal emphasis on the way those ingredients are prepared. "I was surprised and delighted at how perfectly each shrimp was cooked," gushed a writer for the San Diego Reader after a visit to the restaurant's Solana Beach location. "The flavor was plate-licking luscious."
Shrimp is just one of the kitchen's specialties. The chefs also craft home-style meatballs with bursts of basil pesto, toss apples with spiced pecans and currants, and simmer ragu sauce for six hours, coaxing out rich flavors in each dish. Sheep's-milk ricotta lends bolognese tagliatelle a creamy bite, and market fresh fish are prepared with seasonal accents. Patrons can listen to live music in the sleek, modern lounge or converse around the bed of flames at the center of the fire-pit table, which will quickly consume any friends' scarves that you quietly position over it.