All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 28, 2017
· Reviewed January 27, 2017
· Reviewed January 16, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one cryotherapy facial treatment ($40 value)
- $69 for three cryotherapy facial treatments ($129 value)
- Check out Cryotherapy Health and Beauty’s deal for whole-body cryotherapy sessions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cryotherapy Health and Beauty of NJ
After undergoing complete knee-replacement surgery, Laura Leonti developed severe arthofibrosis, an inflammatory condition that causes painful and restricted joint motion. To combat this complication, Laura tried more surgeries and years of physical therapy along with massage therapy and acupuncture with no luck. But when after just two cryotherapy sessions, her pain dramatically decreased. Overjoyed about the effectiveness of this little-known therapy, Laura wanted to spread the word. So, she joined forces with Joanne Vallese to open Cryotherapy Health and Beauty of NJ.
- The Therapy: In all its forms—which include whole-body and localized cryotherapy and cryofacials—cryotherapy exposes clients to subzero temperatures. This extreme cold not only causes the central nervous system to release endorphins, but increases circulation and stimulates cellular regeneration and collagen production.
- The Equipment: Cryotherapy Health and Beauty of NJ utilizes M-Cryo saunas, which, in addition to being a leading brand of cryosaunas, manufactures its equipment in the United States. During whole-body sessions, clients are exposed to liquid-nitrogen-chilled air vapor for 2 to 3 minutes. Likewise, the center's equipment applies a controlled beam of nitrogen vapor to one specific, isolated area during localized treatments and cryofacials.
- The Benefits: Cryotherapy boasts numerous athletic, wellness, and beauty benefits. As Laura's story demonstrates, treatments can alleviate pain and inflammation, boost energy, and improve joint function. In a similar vein, the therapy can also decrease muscle soreness and recovery time. It also offers aesthetic benefits, such as increasing the metabolism, improving skin conditions, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite.