All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 7 days ago
· Reviewed April 5, 2018
· Reviewed March 1, 2018
What You'll Get
- One Whole-Body Cryotherapy Session
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cryo Xtreme Therapy
Life rejuvenation is taken to the next level at Cryo Xtreme Therapy. This sleek, state-of-the-art facility—the very first cryotherapy center in Brickell—treats clients to inventive, effective, and relaxing methods for revitalizing the body, inside and out. Legs, arm and hips. Here are some of the reinvigorating services Cyro Xtreme Therapy offers, and how they work:
- Cryotherapy: Within an enclosed booth, the entire body is exposure to subzero temperatures for three minutes. That extreme cold stimulates the skin sensors and activates a central nervous system response that is known to release endorphins and stimulate the body’s natural pain inhibitors and mood elevators. It also enhances circulation and decreases inflammation by clearing toxins and metabolic waste, and is known to stimulate cellular regeneration.
- The Benefits: Cryotherapy has been known to aid in weight loss (some treatments can burn up to 500–800 calories), boost athletic recovery, increase energy, libido, and metabolism, improve acne and skin-related conditions, and fight aging. support athletic recovery,
- Cryofacial: This 10-minute session aims to increase collagen production, promote healthier skin, and minimize pores.
- Localized Cryo: The session focuses air on a specific body part for 5–10 minutes, reducing pain and swelling and accelerating the healing process.
- Full Body Aquamassage: Clothed clients feel aches and pains melt away as 36 jets of warm water provide therapeutic relaxation inside a dry, comfy capsule.
- Other Services: Hands-on massage and compression therapy.