Whole-body cryotherapy reduces inflammation, facilitates recovery, and increases metabolism & collagen production for whole body wellness.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to promote therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Cryotherapy day pass includes:
- One whole-body cryotherapy session
- One local cryotherapy session
- One NormaTec compression session
- One oxygen therapy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CryoEffect Cold Spa
CryoEffect Cold Spa specializes in whole-body cryotherapy, during which guests expose themselves to extremely cold temperatures for three minutes to stimulate the body's blood flow and endorphin production in order to promote healing and overall wellness. The spa also offers localized cryotherapy to spot-treat pain and injuries as well as cryofacials and cryosculpting.
Benefits of cryotherapy include:
- Performance: inflammation reduction, expedited recovery, increase in energy, reduction of muscle soreness, endurance improvement
- Wellness: increased metabolism, sleep improvement, can help autoimmune disorders like arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Beauty: collagen and elastin stimulation, reduction in fine lines and wrinkles