What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25.50 for one full-body cryotherapy session ($70 value)
- $40 for one full-body cryotherapy session with one local treatment ($105 value)
Click here for other offers from CryoFit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At CryoFit, patients step into a full-body cryosauna—a mist of cold nitrogen (approximately -240°F) that stimulates the body's nervous system and pulls blood back into the body's core so it may be re-oxygenated. Read on for a rundown of the variations of CryoFit's services:
- Full-body cryotherapy: For three minutes, the entire body bathes in the cold air, a process known to boost metabolism, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and speed injury recovery.
- Local cryotherapy: Instead of targeting the whole body, the sauna focuses air on a specific body part for 5–10 minutes, reducing pain and swelling and accelerating the healing process.
- Cryo facial: A 10-minute session focuses on the face and neck, aiming to increase collagen production, promote healthier skin, and minimize pores.