Client can choose from cryotherapy sessions, designed to improve their well-being, a cryotherapy facial, or cryo slimming sessions
About This Deal
- Average length of a cryotherapy session: 2–3 minutes
- Average length of cryo facial: 10 minutes
- Whole-body sessions: Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Benefits of cryo facial: aims to restore firmness and radiance, reduce hyperpigmentation, rejuvenate fatigued skin, improve skin texture and tone, and soothe inflammation, as well as improve skin conditions such as eczema
- Cryo slimming: During the procedure, a technician applies a wand to transfer the cold tempature to the skin, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
Need To Know
Setting the thermostat to –240ºF may sound crazy, but the certified technicians at Cryology are well versed in the safe use and reputed effects of freezing temperatures on the body. Through the use of a state-of-the-art cryo sauna, clients are briefly exposed to sub-zero temperatures for up to 3 minutes. The completely dry, yet chilling experience works by taking advantage of the body’s natural filtration system, quickly removing toxins and inflammatory properties. This allows clean, healthy, oxygenated blood to enrich the skin and muscles, resulting in reduced pain and inflammation and a shortened recovery time. The arctic environment can improve skin conditions and even reduce cellulite, all while boosting the body’s metabolic rate. The surge of endorphins allows patrons to feel rejuvenated and refreshed after stepping out of the cryo sauna.
Cryology's thermostat extends in all directions, offering infrared sauna sessions that use the direct application of heat to raise the body's core temperature, resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat. The infrared light allows heat to gently penetrate tissue, joints, and muscle to relieve a number of aches, pains, and chronic conditions. The treatment has also proven an effective measure for weightloss, with sessions that can burn upwards of 600 calories without any active physical exertion.