All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $65 for two whole-body cryotherapy or Full Spectrum infrared sauna sessions ($130 value)
- $129 for four whole-body cryotherapy or Full Spectrum infrared sauna sessions ($260 value)
- $189 for six whole-body cryotherapy or Full Spectrum infrared sauna sessions ($390 value)
Often employed by athletes recovering from workouts or injuries, cryotherapy uses subzero temperatures to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and increase mobility. During each session, guests spend 2-3 minutes inside a chamber cooled to between -166°F and -274°F. Though the skin’s surface temperature can drop, the treatment’s short duration keeps guests’ core temperatures at normal levels.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CryoPure Spa
At CryoPure Spa, a few key numbers come together to create invigorating, therapeutic experiences.
- 15—the approximate number of years co-owners and husband-and-wife duo Tom and Paige Polakow have in the healthcare industry
- -274°F is the coldest the temperature dips inside the Impact Cryosauna during whole-body cryotherapy sessions
- 10-minute spot treatments utilize cryotherapy to target specific body parts, such as the face, legs, or glutes
- 2 wellness treatments—infrared-sauna sessions and Celluma light therapy—are also available at CryoPure Spa