· Redeemed February 17, 2017
· Redeemed December 26, 2016
· Redeemed June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one cryotherapy session ($37 value)
- $69 for three cryotherapy sessions ($111 value)
- $119 for six cryotherapy sessions ($222 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CryoWorks Michigan
As its name implies, CryoWorks Michigan's signature service is cryotherapy. And the numbers behind this therapeutic offering are key. Read on to learn more about a few.
- During each session, guests spend 2 to 3 minutes inside a cryosauna cooled to between -166ºF to -202ºF, dropping the skin's surface temperature drops to approximately 32°F, but keeping guests' core temperatures at normal levels.
- Whole-body cryotherapy originated in Japan in 1978, where it was used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. It has only increased in popularity since, with more than 2 million sessions completed in Europe in recent years.
- Athletes in 4 US professional leagues—including the Dallas Mavericks and LeBron James—have employed cryotherapy as part of their recovery. Cryotherapy's potential benefits include reduction in pain and inflammation and increased energy and mobility.