Like a box of fine china or a man covered in ants, cocktails just beg to be shaken. Stir up the nightlife with today’s Groupon to Crystal’s Bar & Lounge in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a night-out package for two (up to a $76 value). The package includes:
- Four cocktails (up to a $15 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get a night-out package (up to a $152 value). The package includes:
- Eight cocktails (up to a $15 value each)
- Four appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
Under the twinkle of a dramatic chandelier, alcohol alchemists blend top-shelf liquors into cocktails that chase bites of authentic Caribbean cuisine. Groups flirt unabashedly with their own reflections in the mirror-like sheen of the solid-oak bar while bartenders pour potables such as the whiskey-drenched three wise men, a generous blend of Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and Old Grand-Dad. A shaken french martini with vodka, Chambord, and pineapple juice sways within its elegant stemware, whereas the mint from a classic mojito leaves mouths with a cool sensation reminiscent of reciting beat poetry. Sink into oven-roasted chicken wings dressed in spicy-jerk outerwear as they flip and dive through cool ponds of coconut-and-herb-cream sauce. The chef may also grace tables with a generous portion of jerked or fried jumbo marinated shrimp alongside bell peppers and onion with fried plantain fritters. Al fresco sippers gaze at the stars or draw new constellations that resemble beloved pet scorpions from the brick-enclosed patio dotted with contemporary metallic dining tables. Call ahead to reserve a table.