All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 16, 2016
· Reviewed August 30, 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016
What You'll Get
Contrary to popular belief, boats are actually much safer than cars, which inexplicably sink every time you drive them on water. Take a proper water road ride with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$36 for one party ticket (a $75 value)
$69 for two party tickets (a $150 value)
- Friday, December 21, from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Complimentary Mayan dinner from 7 p.m. till 9 p.m. (extra cost after 9 p.m.)
- Full-service open bar from 7 p.m. till 11 p.m. (cash bar from 11 p.m. till 1 a.m.)
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Live band from 8 p.m. till midnight
- Drum circles from 6 p.m. till 8 pm
- Free underground barge rides
- Free open play sand volleyball
- Door prizes, contests, and games
- Laser tag available at an extra cost
- Silent auction for charity
- Fashion and runway show
The fashion and runway show is co-sponsored by and benefits Deer Creek USA, a nonprofit set up to honor and thank current and retired military, first responders, and public-service personnel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crystal City Underground
In place of what once was a sand mine, Crystal City Underground has transformed more than 6 million square feet—approximately 200 acres—of sub-surface space into a climate-controlled entertainment facility. With 30- to 40-foot ceilings, thick pillars carved out of rock, and a lake, it presents visitors with a multifaceted underground experience, one that already includes sand volleyball, disc golf, and weekend barge rides. Future plans for Crystal City have it adding more recreational amenities en route to becoming a subterranean cultural and convention center.