Contrary to popular belief, boats are actually much safer than cars, which inexplicably sink every time you drive them on water. Take a proper water road ride with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$36 for one party ticket (a $75 value)
$69 for two party tickets (a $150 value)
- Friday, December 21, from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Complimentary Mayan dinner from 7 p.m. till 9 p.m. (extra cost after 9 p.m.)
- Full-service open bar from 7 p.m. till 11 p.m. (cash bar from 11 p.m. till 1 a.m.)
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Live band from 8 p.m. till midnight
- Drum circles from 6 p.m. till 8 pm
- Free underground barge rides
- Free open play sand volleyball
- Door prizes, contests, and games
- Laser tag available at an extra cost
- Silent auction for charity
- Fashion and runway show
The fashion and runway show is co-sponsored by and benefits Deer Creek USA, a nonprofit set up to honor and thank current and retired military, first responders, and public-service personnel.
Crystal City Underground
In place of what once was a sand mine, Crystal City Underground has transformed more than 6 million square feet—approximately 200 acres—of sub-surface space into a climate-controlled entertainment facility. With 30- to 40-foot ceilings, thick pillars carved out of rock, and a lake, it presents visitors with a multifaceted underground experience, one that already includes sand volleyball, disc golf, and weekend barge rides. Future plans for Crystal City have it adding more recreational amenities en route to becoming a subterranean cultural and convention center.
What some people are buzzing about:
89% of 1,211 customers recommend
“Use the directions on the website. Wear walking shoes and a sweatshirt. Neat place!”
“Awesome experience! Interesting facts about the caves and beautiful. Would absolutely recommend and plan on going again!”