All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 21, 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2015
Reviewed September 17, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for interior and exterior pane cleaning for 20 windows ($205 value)
- $49 for exterior-only pane cleaning for 25 windows ($128 value)
Four Things to Know About Window Washing
Getting spotless windows isn’t always as simple as spritz and wipe. Read on to learn what the pros do to get that clean shine.
1. Some DIY window-cleaning techniques can actually make your windows dirtier. When you rub at a window with paper towels, you’re not just pushing around grime—you’re creating a static charge on the glass, which can pull in dust particles whenever they float within range. Professionals use a squeegee in part because its rubber blade is such a poor conductor.
2. Don’t judge window washers by the amount of suds—or even elbow grease—they use. The more suds in the bucket, the likelier it is that residue will stay behind. And, with a good soap there’s no need to scrub hard. In fact, using too much pressure or the wrong tools could scratch the glass by rubbing in dirt particles. A light touch with a soft cloth applicator works best.
3. Don’t worry if the sun’s not out when the cleaners show up. It might seem counterintuitive, but cloudy days can be best for getting your windows completely transparent. The heat of straight-on sunlight can cause cleaning solution to dry too quickly, leaving spots and streaks that can make the job take longer. Plus, glare from glass can impair vision, making it harder to spot stains or the reflection of a child about to launch a balloon filled with paint.
4. The stuff in the bucket may vary. It’s common for even professional window washers to use dishwashing liquid; after all, if it can get drinking glasses flawlessly clean, it can do the same for window glass. But, different companies prefer different products. Some add in ammonia, which cuts through the kind of grease-based stains left by human hands, and others use a commercial foaming solvent, which stays in place rather than dripping.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 85251. Appointment required. Credit card required at time of booking to secure appointment. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies; any fees (not to exceed Groupon price) may be charged to credit card supplied at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Additional fees may apply outside of service area and are subject to merchant's standard pricing. Please contact merchant directly with questions about additional fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.