All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 23, 2016
· Reviewed October 29, 2016
· Reviewed September 10, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $69 for carpet cleaning with stain protection for two rooms, one hallway, and one small bedroom up to 200-square-feet ($127 value)
- $99 for carpet cleaning with stain protection for three rooms, one hallway, and two small bedrooms up to 200-square-feet ($194 value)
- $119 for carpet cleaning with stain protection for four rooms, one hallway, and three small bedrooms up to 200-square-feet ($240 value)
Each offer includes complimentary small bedroom cleaning, for a bedroom up to 200 square feet containing a bed. Must be on the same floor as the other services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients or those who haven't used service in 18 months. Valid only in Franklin County, Powell, Lewis Center, Pickerington, or 7 miles from I-270. Valid only for up to 200 sq ft/room; extra fees per 50sqft for larger. Residential homes only. Extra $7 with no bed/crib in place. Extra fees for urine treat, deodorization, pet/heavy soiling. Online reservation req'd. Limit 1/person, 2 as gifts. Limit 1/visit. Limit 1/household. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purch'd. Merchant's standard cancel policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crystal Crystal Carpet Care
Darryl Reed's professional staff not only scours the rugs of residential abodes but also those of auspicious institutions such as the National Guard and the Department of Veterans Affairs. During each service, the technicians use a low-moisture, deep-scrub process and earth-friendly products to rid floors of dirt, oils, stains, and nonregulation hopscotch courts. Additionally, the procedure opens and lifts the top yarn of carpets to restore life to bedraggled fibers without leaving soap residue behind. Carpets typically dry within two hours and stay clean long enough for inhabitants to take close-up photos of every sparkling thread.