The most secretive body parts are muscles, which hide behind layers of skin and appear only occasionally to help lift cars off trapped kittens. Flex your biceps in the absence of a cat emergency with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a two-hour fitness-and-detox visit (a $50 value), which includes:
- Body-composition scan and consultation
- Access to infrared-heat crystal sauna room
- Access to Radiant Heat Active Carbon Exercise (RHACE) machines
- Access to Turbosonic training and Body Rex toning machines
- Access to Capsule Dima massage beds and Sunbeam relaxation beds
- $48 for a two-hour fitness-and-detox visit for two (a $100 value)<p>
Competitive athletes, especially boxers, have long used extreme methods to achieve rapid weight loss. Though effective, traditional sauna-induced training—intense cardio workouts in rooms kept at high temperatures—is considered a risky approach due to the enhanced stress put on the body. Crystal FitWell compiles modern technology that provides the same fat-burning benefits in a safer, more comfortable setting. Group and private Radiant Heat Active Carbon Exercise (RHACE) rooms are lined with active-carbon-fiber panels that raise body temperatures without heating up the air in the room. This makes the air more breathable and easier to cool pies with. A crystal sauna bounces around energy rays that heat up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit to detoxify and shed sweat weight. The center also maintains a fleet of low-impact exercise machines and vibration toners to enhance workouts, as well as automated massage capsules and sunbeam relaxation beds to calm mental, physical, and metaphorical ailments.