A production brewery with a large selection of hand crafted beers, made in Crystal Lake, and distributed across Northern Illinois
What You'll Get
- Two Flights, Two Pints, Two Take Home Pint Glasses, and Optional Tour for Two
- Four Flights, Four Pints, Four Take Home Pint Glasses, and Optional Tour for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservations required for tours, available on Friday (8pm), Saturday (3pm, 5pm & 8pm) or Sunday (3pm & 5pm). Tour is optional. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crystal Lake Brewing
"Easy to drink, hard to put down." That's the mantra at Crystal Lake Brewing, a northern Illinois brewery that produce refreshing "Ah!"s with every pour. Award-winning brewmaster Ryan Clooney is the creative cook behind CLB's flagship offerings and exclusive small-batch brews.
- Beach Blonde: When summertime comes calling, reach for this light golden lager. Designed to quash even the biggest thirsts, this sweet, crisp brew begs to be sipped alongside a fresh salad or just-caught seafood. (5.3% ABV)
- Overboard: Just the thing to finish a wintery meal, this oatmeal stout blends caramel, chocolate, and coffee notes, pairing perfectly with a flame-grilled steak or chocolate dessert. (5.2% ABV)
- Papa Grande: This small-batch Imperial IPA can only be had at CLB's taproom. Not for the feint of heart, this powerfully hoppy beer tingles tongues with a mild, malty sweetness and classic bitter finish. (9.5% ABV)