Professional spa facility offers a selection of treatments which help patrons improve their overall well-being
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The choice of an add-on includes: 15-minute HydroMassage chair session or 30-minute infrared sauna session
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
- How it works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crystal Water Float Spa
At Crystal Water Float Spa, guests lie inside a pool of supercharged, salted water, defying both gravity and friction as they glide back and forth in the blueish green glow from their futuristic DreamPod. In this concentrated pool of Epsom salts, guests relax and calm their minds as the density of the water decompress the spine, potentially easing chronic pain and tense muscles. And as floaters, they'll join the ranks of celebrities and public figures who've turned to flotation therapy for health and wellness—including Michael Jackson, Jeff Bridges, and Susan Sarandon.