Nearsightedness impairs one’s ability to drive, read, and make the crucial distinction between truth serum and chocolate milk. Guard your secrets with today’s Groupon to Crystalline Eyewear in Richmond Hill.
$50 for $200 worth of prescription eyewear and prescription sunglasses
- Prices ranges include the following:
- Single-vision basic lenses from $39–$129
- Basic progressive lenses from $159–$229
- Mid- to high-index lenses from $239–$599
- Bifocals from $89–$159
- Generic frames from $69–$159
- Brand name frames from $199–$449
- Sunglasses from $109–$399
- Brands such as Armani Exchange, Christian Dior, Ray Ban, Nike, Kenneth Cole, and Versace
- One-year frame warranty against manufacturing defects
- One-day turnaround on most single vision lenses
- Two- to seven-day turnaround on most bifocal and progressive lenses
- Will replace progressive lenses for first-time wearers if after 60 days their eyes haven’t adjusted to them
Murtaza Janmohamed, a registered optician out of the College of Opticians in Ontario, utilizes more than 20 years of experience to lead a team of licensed optometrists, ophthalmologists, and physicians. As a fellow of the Association of British Dispensing Opticians, Murtaza specializes in fitting multifocal lenses and possesses oodles of knowledge in eyeglass and contact-lens products. The keen eyes at the eyewear shop also know how to accessorize head orbs with a vast variety of frames from brands including Gucci, Hugo Boss, Ray-Ban, and Serengeti, and are always ready to assist with suggestions and fittings of Groucho glasses. Crystalline Eyewear's guarantee of optical excellence includes promises such as 60-day guarantees on prescriptions, one-year warranties on frames, and free eyeglass adjustments whether or not the specs were purchased from the shop.
10800 Bayview Ave.
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S 0A6