These facial treatments purify the skin of dead cells and imperfections for moisturized, soft, and revitalized complexion
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Dermaplaning: A technician uses a surgical scalpel to gently scrape off dead skin cells from the face. Apart from removing vellus hair, the treatment aims to leave the skin exfoliated as well as looking radiant and smooth.
- Benefits of enzyme mask: deeply moisturizes the skin and improves the complexion
The Fine Print
About Crystal's Day Spa
The staff at Crystal's Day Spa combines years of industry experience to meet every beauty need. Read on for a quick look at some of its specialties:
- Fat-Freezing body-contouring treatments offer surgery-free solutions to stubborn fat and cellulite.
- Fractional RF treatments use radio waves to tighten skin and reduce inflammation.
- Emagreciment Firming treatment firms and softens using a special formula and non-heated seaweed body mask.