All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Ct Beer Tours’ offers two shuttle options that make a continuous loop:
- Thursday-night: to Hog River Brewing, Hanging Hills Brewing Company, and Thomas Hooker Brewery in The Colt Building.
- Friday-night stops vary depending on the time of pick-up: to Firefly Hollow Brewing, Alvarium Beer Company, Witchdoctor Brewing Company, and Kinsmen Brewing. This shuttle has two route options, see the schedule below for details.
- View the Friday-night shuttle schedule.
This deal includes only transportation between the breweries; beer samples are not included. Riders are advised to be outside for pickup at the times below, and the shuttle will wait for about five minutes at each stop.
- Hog River Brewing (boarding times: 5:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:45 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.; last drop-off is at 9:15 p.m.)
- Hanging Hills Brewing Company (boarding times: 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:15 p.m., and 8 p.m.; last drop-off is at 9:30 p.m.)
Thomas Hooker Brewery (boarding times: 6 p.m., 6:45 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:15 p.m., and 9 p.m.; last drop-off is at 10 p.m.)
- Firefly Hollow Brewing (boarding times: 5:30 p.m., and 7:15 p.m.)
- Alvarium Beer Company (boarding time: 6 p.m.)
- Witchdoctor Brewing Company (boarding time: 6:30 p.m.)
- Kinsmen Brewing (boarding time: 6:45 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Connecticut Beer Tours
Connecticut is home to numerous breweries, distilleries, and vineyards that would keep an aficionado busy for a long time. This is where Connecticut Beer Tours comes in. Its tours come with samples from a selection of breweries, distilleries, and vineyards, a behind-the-scenes tour, and knowledgeable tour guides who regale riders with interesting tidbits. On Friday nights, Connecticut Beer Tours' hop-on hop-off shuttle drives riders between local breweries, where they can purchase beers.