Choose from Six Options
- $35 for five adult hip hop cardio classes ($70 value)
- $60 for 10 adult hip hop cardio classes ($120 value)
- $35 for five adult yoga classes ($70 value)
- $60 for 10 adult yoga classes ($120 value)
- $35 for five adult tap classes ($70 value)
- $60 for 10 adult tap classes ($120 value)
- Beginner and Intermediate Tap: Mondays, 8:30 P.M.–9:15 P.M.
- Adult Yoga: Wednesdays, 7:30 P.M.–8:30 P.M.
- Intermediate Advanced Tap: Thursdays, 7:00 P.M.–8:00 P.M.
- Adult Hip Hop: Thursdays, 8:00 P.M.–9:00 P.M.
Connecticut Dance Conservatory
The Connecticut Dance Conservatory teaches students three key skills to make them experts of dance: technique, individuality, and artistry. Students of all ages can master these skills in a variety of styles including ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop and more. Their classical ballet classes encourage students to develop graceful arm and leg movements, while theater-jazz classes get dancers ready for Broadway–quality performances. Hip-hop sessions, meanwhile, help students express themselves in a modern style inspired by music-video performances. At the end of the year, students can perform their new moves in an annual recital for friends and family. The studio also offers yoga classes that focus on strengthening the body and releasing stress and tension.