Participants can enjoy scuba-diving with a skilled instructor, as well as learn the skills necessary to obtain a drysuit diver certification
What You'll Get
- Dive location: Utah Pool 1800 South Peoria St, Aurora, CO 80012
- Classes location: 12801 East 17th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, in a conference room
- Age restrictions: participants must be 12 or older
- Classroom, pool, and open-water sessions
- BCD, regulator, drysuits, shearwater dive computer, wetsuits, weight pockets, and weights (for the duration of the class)
- Text and materials
- Group lessons
- Use of dive computers
- Drysuits keep you warm in cold Colorado waters
- Course duration: one week
- Classroom sessions are Monday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pool sessions are Tuesday and Thursday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Open-water diving is Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m to 1 p.m.
- Dive locations: bodies of water and training facilities
- Valid toward Open Water Certification, Nitrox Certification and Drysuit Certification
- Required purchases: mask, fins, snorkel, and booties for an additional fee
- Requirements: All participants must be able to swim 200 yards nonstop and tread water for 10 minutes.
- Not Included: entrance fee to open a water training facility.
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 12 or older. Reservation required. Certain medical conditions may disqualify a participant or require doctor's approval. All participants must be able to swim 200 yards nonstop and tread water for 10 minutes. Open Water Certification is only awarded if the student is able to complete all the required exercises. Admission fee for open water dive not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aurora Scuba
Imagine sunbeams glistening on the surface of the water, gentle waves floating on… and then imagine the deep blue underneath, the beautiful animals that may inhabit that space, the plants, the objects, the interesting terrain forms… or — if the water just so happens to be in the pool — just the plain joy of being under its surface.
For some people this sounds enticing, for others even like a dream come true. For those people who can already swim quite well but wish to explore this dreamy idea of “what’s beneath the surface” Aurora Scuba offers open-water scuba. And for those who maybe already have some diving experience but wish to go even further and dive more places, more often, there are drysuit diver certification classes.