What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Click above to buy tickets for Cubs vs Atlanta Braves on Monday, July 6, at 7:05 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club. Click on the links below to buy tickets for other games.
- Thurs., 7/2 at 7:05 p.m, vs Brewers at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Thurs., 7/2 at 7:05 p.m, vs Brewers at Wrigley Field Rooftop.
- Sat., 7/4 at 12:05 p.m., vs Brewers at Wrigley Field Rooftop.
- Sun., 7/5 at 1:20 p.m., vs Brewers at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Sun., 7/5 at 1:20 p.m., vs Brewers at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
- Mon., 7/6 at 7:05 p.m., vs Braves at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
- Tues., 7/7 at 7:05 p.m., vs Braves at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Tues., 7/7 at 7:05 p.m., vs Braves at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
- Wed., 7/8 at 1:20 p.m., vs Braves at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Wed., 7/8 at 1:20 p.m., vs Braves at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
Today marks the return of a deal the entire city and the Chicago Cubs marketing department have been eagerly awaiting. We’ve featured Cubs rooftop tickets three times, and each time we sell out very quickly, prompting hundred of requests to do it again from people who missed out.
In fact, so many fans have been waiting for this deal to make their Cubs ticket purchases that sales at Wrigley have plummeted. A revenue drought has forced Cubs management to cancel 78% of the team’s 2009 home schedule. But hang on—Groupon is single-handedly resurrecting the Cubs season with today’s rooftop-ticket offering. Jim Hendry has already agreed to fill out paperwork that will reschedule 91% of the canceled games and pay Aramis Ramírez the money owed him from his 2007 salary. Leave it to Groupon to save one of the city’s fading gems.
Cubs rooftop tickets are popular so act fast. For $89, you get an all-you-can-eat-and-drink pass to one of Sheffield Baseball Club’s rooftops for a Cubs game. Rooftop ticket prices vary day to day but can go for more than $200 on Stub Hub, so your savings could be 55% or higher. See the links above for available tickets.
We have a limited number of tickets for six games at two adjacent buildings: Sheffield Baseball Club at 3619 N. Sheffield Ave. and Wrigley Field Rooftop Club at 3617 N. Sheffield Ave. Both buildings share the same owner, quality service, options, and unforgettable experience. Make sure you and your friends buy tickets for the same address!
These are the closest (and second-closest) rooftops to home plate, with completely unobstructed views, great ballgame food, draft beer, and a constant chorus of hungry seagulls circling overhead. Unlike previous Groupon deals on rooftop tickets, there’s no limit per person so you can buy as many as you want (tickets not for resale). Again, act fast because we usually sell out quickly.
- “All you can drink. All you can eat. And an amazing view of the game. What more do you need? On Sheffield, this is basically the best view from any of the roofs because it’s right in front of the 3rd base line and closer to homeplate than any other rooftops. There are plenty of places to sit and stand - both in the stadium-style seats & rooftop patio and in the club house leather booths and all-glass walls.” – Gwendolyn H.
- “The second floor had big, comfy booths, and the top floor had grandstand as well as indoor seating. There was never a line for the bathroom, even though the party was at capacity (which I think is 200), the lines for beer/wine were never overly long. The staff was good. “ – Kathy K.
- “We were there on a groupon deal, so we got a great deal. And though most people were there from a groupon, the staff and service people were still so helpful, friendly, with great customer service. The bartenders were great!” – Melinda M.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Only 148 available Only valid for this date No limit per person Not for resale Must bring ID Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.