All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 16, 2015
September 28, 2013
February 20, 2013
What You'll Get
Click above to buy tickets for Cubs vs Reds on 9/13, 1:20 p.m., at Sheffield Rooftop.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs New York Mets on Friday, August 28, at 1:20 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs New York Mets on Friday, August 28, at 1:20 p.m. at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, September 13, at 1:20 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, September 13, at 1:20 p.m. at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
Cubs rooftop tickets are popular so act fast. For either $79 or $89, depending on the game, you get an all-you-can-eat-and-drink pass to one of Sheffield Baseball Club’s rooftops for a Cubs game. Retail value on rooftop tickets vary day to day, but the savings here are substantial. See the links above for available tickets.
We have a limited number of tickets for two games at two adjacent buildings: Sheffield Baseball Club at 3619 N. Sheffield Ave. and Wrigley Field Rooftop Club at 3617 N. Sheffield Ave. Both buildings share the same owner, quality service, options, and unforgettable experience. Make sure you and your friends buy tickets for the same address!
These are the closest (and second-closest) rooftops to home plate, with completely unobstructed views, great ballgame food, draft beer, and a constant chorus of hungry seagulls circling overhead. Unlike previous Groupon deals on rooftop tickets, there’s no limit per person so you can buy as many as you want (tickets not for resale). Again, act fast because we usually sell out quickly.
- All you can drink. All you can eat. And an amazing view of the game. What more do you need? On Sheffield, this is basically the best view from any of the roofs because it’s right in front of the 3rd base line and closer to homeplate than any other rooftops. – Gwendolyn H.
- The second floor had big, comfy booths, and the top floor had grandstand as well as indoor seating. There was never a line for the bathroom, even though the party was at capacity (which I think is 200), the lines for beer/wine were never overly long. The staff was good. “ – Kathy K.
- We were there on a groupon deal, so we got a great deal. And though most people were there from a groupon, the staff and service people were still so helpful, friendly, with great customer service. The bartenders were great! – Melinda M.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Only valid for day you purchased No limit per person Not for resale Must bring ID Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.