All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 1, 2018
· September 18, 2017
· July 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of food for two
- $21 for $40 worth of food for four
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any existing specials or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cucina 355 Ristorante and Pizzeria
In Italian kitchens, food embodies the warmth of home and hearth. Such welcoming dishes are the backbone of the menu at Cucina 355 Ristorante and Pizzeria, where chefs take the hearty fundamentals of Italian cooking and add their own upscale takes. They share these creations with diners in their cozy dining room, where candlelight and exposed stone walls add to the Old Country welcome.
- Penne Di Capri: Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and mushrooms mingle in garlic and oil over a bed of house-made pasta.
- Eggplant Parmigiana: Gooey cheese and scratch-made tomato sauce holds together layers of eggplant in this classic baked dish.
- Veal Saltimbocca: Prosciutto and mozzarella add the twin tastes of salt and cream to a grilled veal cutlet, which comes served over spinach.
- Loaded Baked Potato Pizza: Bacon, broccoli, and garlic mashed potatoes recreate a comfort food staple atop on of the kitchen's hand-tossed pies.
- Portabella Mushroom Sub: Slices of this meaty mushroom pair with arugula and mozzarella within a loaf of fresh French bread.