All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $80 total value)
- $49 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $80 total value)
- $85 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $160 total value)
- $89 for an Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to $160 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to $42 value)
- One dessert (up to $8 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $20 value)
Click to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50 percent. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic drink. Not valid with other specials or happy hour. Not valid for online reservations: call only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cucina di Pesce
Cucina di Pesce's only connections these days are to the dockworkers who give the chefs their pick of fresh seafood each morning. Back in the '20s and '30s, however, the exposed brick and hardwood joint served as mob boss Charles "Lucky" Luciano's casino. History still hangs thick in the restaurant's dimly lit atmosphere, along with the smells of a modern Italian kitchen.
Armed with butter, garlic, and tomatoes, chefs craft sauces with which to decorate monkfish, shrimp, and tuna steaks. They sauté littleneck clams in white sauce before plating them in nests of fresh linguine. They work with the fruits of the land as well as the sea, stuffing ravioli with pumpkin and dousing sizzling steaks in red-wine sauces. On weekdays, they also host happy hours.