Guests may try a wide range of noodle-based dishes at a cozy restaurant filled with art and crafts
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Culinary Noodle Kitchen
Culinary Noodle Kitchen was created to provide culturally-diverse noodle-based cuisine. The restaurant serves all kinds of noodle including wheat, rice, sweet potato, wide, slim, flat, round, ribbon, and gluten-free noodles. At this cozy restaurant with inviting interiors filled with mouthwatering aromas and inspiring art and crafts, guests may relax, chat with friends, and enjoy their choice of noodle dishes such as:
- "Ode" to Szechuan Shrimp Noodle: old-school Chinese infused peppercorn-spiced sauce with thin wheat noodles, bean sprouts, and spinach topped with shrimp and peanuts
- Pura Vida Soup Bowl: curry and turmeric vegetarian broth with tofu, ear mushrooms, bean sprouts, enokitake mushrooms, spinach, and gluten-free noodles
- Boiled dumplings with dipping sauce stuffed with celery and beef, pork, shrimp and leek, or mixed veggies