Cake-decorating classes make something edible more beautiful, unlike smooshing a pie in a swimsuit model’s face, which makes something beautiful more edible. Give cakes a face-lift like a pro with today’s Groupon from Cupcake on the Rocks. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get delivery of one dozen regular cupcakes (a $30 value).
- For $25, you get delivery of two dozen regular cupcakes (a $60 value).
- For $19, you get delivery of one dozen cocktail cupcakes (a $42 value).
- For $29, you get delivery of two dozen cocktail cupcakes (an $84 value).
- For $75, you get a one-hour cupcake party for up to 10 children (a $150 value).<p>
Additional delivery charges are based on distance from zip code 30093. Free delivery is available to addresses within 15 miles, $10 for addresses within 15–20 miles, and $15 for addresses within 21–29 miles.
A mobile cupcakery, Cupcake on the Rocks whips up batter-based creations and offers swift delivery from oven to doorstep. Liqueur-enhanced cocktail cupcakes include strawberry daiquiri and a vodka-kissed lemon-drop cupcake so potent it cannot be eaten before driving gingerbread motorhomes. Eleven traditional flavors such as red velvet and german chocolate don decadent cream-cheese icing before leaping into dozen-sized boxes in requested combinations. Adults can savor a cakey open bar, or up to 10 kids can gain hands-on icing experience during 60-minute cupcake parties. Fun-loving cupcake gurus guide partiers age 3 and older through activities that include decorating aprons and creatively applying icing and toppings to their very own mini cakes. Guests of honor are given a personalized giant cupcake, large enough to pull in sweet teeth gravitationally and cause neighboring smaller cupcakes to circle it in orbit.