All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $47 for a Royale Tannenbaum Cupcake Christmas Tree from Cupcake Royale (a $94 value including tax).
- In light of the time-honored Christmas tune, “Oh cupcake tree,” Cupcake Royale has fashioned a Christmas tree full of cupcakes
- The Royale Tannenbaum treatment includes two dozen cupcakes ($33/dozen), a compostable cardboard party pedestal with decorative ribbon in your choice of red, white, pink, blue, or pink and brown stripes ($16, including tax), and 24 toppers ($0.50 each)
- Package available year-round for office parties, birthdays, showers, and other occasions
- Nab your cakes from any of Cupcake Royale’s five locations
- For an additional charge, you can have your cupcakes delivered via dessert cannon
- This deal does not apply to online orders; all Royale Tannenbaum orders must be placed by noon one day in advance via phone at (206) 883-7656 or in person at any Cupcake Royale cafe.
- Voted Seattle’s best cupcake by Seattle Magazine and Seattle Weekly, Cupcake Royale bakes each flavor daily from natural and local ingredients, including hormone-free dairy products and locally raised fruit.
- The bakery donates 25,000 cupcakes a year to schools and non-profit community organizations, uses only biodegradable cups, and composts all its organic waste.
Cupcakes Royale was named Best Cupcakes by Seattle Magazine and Seattle Weekly. Check out all the press the have received from media outlets such as The Seattle Times:
> * Because purple is my favorite color, I chose the Lavender vanilla cake with lavender-flavored icing — and, boy, was it good!…Besides producing the “most local cupcake,” Hall steps up to other sustainability issues. Half the trash at Cupcake Royale is composted; the cafes offer Ecotainer cups and corn-based plastic utensils; boxes are printed in Ballard using soy-based inks. – Braiden Rex-Johnson, Seattle Times
In total, nearly 800 Yelpers voted, giving the Capitol Hill and Bellevue branches a four-star average. The Madrona/Leschi and Ballard locations get a 3.5-star average, while the West Seattle bakery earns a solid three stars: > * If you are looking for a sweet treat- Cupcake Royale is your place! Of the ‘designer cupcake’ stores, this one is by far the best. When I first had a cupcake from here, I fell in love. Each time I drive by- I can’t help but pick one (or ten!) up! – Rachel O. on the Madrona/Leschi location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Must order by noon 1 day prior. Only substitution inclds 4 dozen babycakes. $.25 extra for Cupcake of the Month; $.50 extra for ‘Toadally Cute’ toppers. Delivery not incld, available within 20 miles of Capitol Hill. Tax incld. Must use in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.