What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one month of Parent & Tot Boot Camp classes for one ($50 value)
- $49 for one month of Parent & Tot Boot Camp classes for two ($100 value)
Parent & Tot Boot Camp takes place Monday and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. First, parents strap their children into their strollers so they can warm up together around Memorial Park. Then, the group heads back to Cupertino Sports Center for stretching and kid-friendly songs. Meanwhile, on the fitness floor, parents perform strength-training exercises.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cupertino Sports Center
There's no shortage of fitness options at Cupertino Sports Center. Read on to see how the Silicon Valley recreational facility stacks up by the numbers:
- 6.2 acres of land host Cupertino Sports Center, which is located across the street from De Anza College
- 17 tennis courts, where guests receive private and group lessons or participate in Cupertino Tennis Club's leagues and social events
- 1 onsite pro shop where visitors can test out rackets and have their own rackets restrung and regripped
- 10+ types of group fitness classes are offered, including TRX, circuit training, Zumba, UJAM, Bombay Jam, Viva Asia, Body Sculpting Outdoor Sports Court: Full Court Basketball, Six pickle ball courts, and several varieties of yoga
- 359—days a year Cupertino Sports Center is open