What You'll Get
Restaurants offer diners both a delicious reprieve from the kitchen and a secure environment that makes it virtually impossible for the dish to run away with the spoon. Keep your eating implements obedient with today’s stomach-sating Groupon at Curious Thyme's Bistro located inside the Travelway Inn. Choose from three options:
- For $25, get $50 worth of eclectic dinner fare.
- For $13, get $26 worth of eclectic lunch fare.
- For $25, get $50 toward specialty loose-leaf tea gift baskets.
Upscale salads and sandwiches marked with local and exotic meats, wines, and a potpourri of loose-leaf tea options are celebrated on Curious Thyme’s expansive menu. Coffee crusted scallops ($14) set tastebuds abuzz, and homemade elk, pumpkin,and ricotta ravioli ($17) blend delicate flavours for a non-violent hunger protest. Freshly cut specialty steaks such as locally raised venison ($29) and kangaroo ($34) come as they are or outfitted in maple rosemary compound butter, crusted Gorgonzola, or port wine and field berry compote ($3 each). Polish off deluxe dining with a 6 oz. glass of red or white wine ($6.75–$18.50), or one of Curious Thyme's 68+ tea choices ($3.99).
The specialty loose-leaf tea gift baskets, such as the Pure Indulgence basket of white teas, includes white coconut crème, blueberry pomegranate, and French lemon ginger flavours ($55.40); and the Black Dragon set of plum oolong, assam gold, lychee, and more ($53.00), selflessly serve as gifts for friends and loved ones living in the mirror.
Sudbury Lifestyle News featured Curious Thymes Bistro, and five TripAdvisors give it an average of three owl eyes. Seven OpenTable reviewers give Curious Thymes Bistro an overall average rating of four stars, and 72% of Urbanspooners recommend it.
- The waitress was fantastic and had a fun but tasteful sense of humour.The food was unique and tasty. – OpenTable Reviewer who dined on 11/26/2010
- Every time i go to Curious Thymes Bistro i find myself more impressed than the time before. The menu is filled with creative and delicous appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The shrimp cakes are beyond amazing, and the mixture of both exotic and locally inspired menu items never ceases to satisfy. – Lucas T. Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must use in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.