Known for its spices, Indian fare jolts the taste buds in a manner that kissing an electrical socket could never match. Enjoy shockingly good cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $73.65 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $3.95 value)
- Two glasses of lassi (a $3.95 value each)<p>
$39 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $129.40 total value)
- Two appetizers to share (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two desserts to share (up to a $3.95 value each)
- Four glasses of lassi (a $3.95 value each)<p>
Inside the casual, orange-rimmed dining room of Curry Dream, snowy tablecloths provide elegant, neutral backdrops for plates of colorful Indian dishes, whose halal and kosher meats harmonize with other imported ingredients and meticulously balanced spice blends. Meat-centric dishes—including chicken cooked in a clay oven or covered in curry sauce—share menu space with more than 14 vegetarian options that range from mushrooms cooked with spinach to veggie biryani. Diners can complement meals with 10 bread selections, including white naan filled with housemade cheese as well as whole-wheat paratha stuffed with mashed potatoes, light spices, and the occasional engagement ring.
66 W 39th St.
Manhattan, New York 10018