One- or Two-Month Gym Membership at Curves (Up to 69% Off). Four Options Available.

Multiple Locations

Value Discount You Save
C$59 63% C$37
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 80 bought

In a Nutshell

Ladies get fit during 30-minute circuit-style workouts—tracked by the Curves Smart system—that blend weight training with cardio recovery

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, 1 month membership expires 1 month from activation date; 2 month membership expires 2 months from activation date. Valid only for location purchased. Must sign waiver. New clients only. Curves Smart not included with membership and available for an extra fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Many women find staying in shape difficult, which is why 32 per cent give up on their workouts and the other 68 per cent sleep in a mould of Wonder Woman. Break the pattern with this Groupon.

Choose From Four Options

  • $22 for a one-month membership at the Bedford, Cole Harbour, or Dartmouth location (a $59 value)
  • $36 for a two-month membership at the Bedford location (a $118 value)
  • $36 for a two-month membership at the Cole Harbour location (a $118 value)
  • $36 for a two-month membership at the Dartmouth location (a $118 value)<p>

Ladies get together three times a week for a 30-minute circuit-style workout that combines weight training and cardio fitness. They tackle 13 machines built for feminine frames, which focus on biceps and triceps, shoulders and lats, abs and backs, chests, hips and legs.<p>

Curves

Since its inception in 1992, Curves has been specifically designed with women in mind. Founders Gary and Diane Heavin set out to create a supportive, encouraging atmosphere in which women could get in shape without feeling self-conscious. Their unofficial motto, "no makeup, no men, no mirrors," is now repeated at nearly 10,000 locations in more than 85 countries, helping women of all ages and fitness levels reach their health goals. To cater to the all-female client base, their equipment and specialized workouts are built to enhance the feminine physique.

Their classic 30-minute workout is designed to work the entire body. As ladies move from station to station, they complete a circuit-style workout that intersperses weight training with cardio sessions designed to maintain heart rate. Most of the 13 machines are double positive, which means they work two opposing muscle groups with a single movement—simultaneously toning the abs and back, or the chest and vestigial tail. Each machine also supports the CurvesSmart system, which tracks each patron's individual progress. Before getting started, clients receive a card with their personal fitness information embedded within. When the card is inserted into a machine, a green light lets them know that they’re working at the correct intensity level. As muscles get stronger, the workouts get tougher, and at the end of each session, a progress report lists details on muscle strength and the number of calories burned.

Customer Reviews

Good deal
Dennis M. · November 14, 2015
Very friendly and supportive group of people. I was made welcome from the moment I arrived.
Kimberley F. · May 4, 2012
It was fun while my groupon lasted. I hope I could affording though.
Nathalie P. · March 21, 2012
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Bedford

    1658 Bedford Highway

    Suite 2150

    Bedford, NS B4A 2X9

    +19028328800

    Get Directions
  2. 2

    Cole Harbour

    958 Cole Harbour Road

    Cole Harbour, NS B2V 1E6

    +19024625610

    Get Directions

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}