Curves

Multiple Locations

Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 700 bought

In a Nutshell

Ladies get fit during 30-minute circuit-style workouts—tracked by the Curves Smart system—that blend weight training with cardio recovery

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate membership by expiration date on your Groupon, membership expires 30 days from activation date. Valid only for location purchased. Must sign waiver. Memberships must be used by the same person. New clients only. Must call to schedule initial consultation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Many women find staying in shape difficult, which is why 32% give up on their workouts and the other 68% sleep in a mould of Wonder Woman. Break the pattern with this Groupon.

$15 for a 30-Day Women-Only Gym Membership ($50 Value)

Ladies get together three times a week for a 30-minute circuit-style workout that combines weight training and cardio fitness. They tackle 13 machines built for feminine frames, which focus on biceps and triceps, shoulders and lats, abs and backs, chests, hips and legs.

Curves

Since it’s inception in 1992, Curves was specifically designed with women in mind. Founders Gary and Diane Heavin set out to create a supportive, encouraging atmosphere in which women could feel comfortable getting in shape without feeling self-conscious. Their unofficial motto, "no makeup, no men, no mirrors," is now repeated at nearly 10,000 locations in more than 85 countries, helping women of all ages and fitness levels reach their health goals. To cater to the all-female client base, their equipment is built to enhance the feminine physique.

The 30-minute workout is designed to work the entire body. As ladies move from station to station, they complete the circuit-style workout, which intersperses weight training with heart-rate-maintaining cardio sessions. Most of the 13 machines are double positive, which means they work two opposing muscle groups with a single movement—simultaneously toning the abs and back, or the chest and vestigial tail. Each machine also supports the Curves Smart system, which tracks each patron's individual progress. Before getting started, each client receives a card with their personal fitness information embedded within. When the card is inserted into a machine, a green light lets them know that they’re working at the correct intensity level. As muscles get stronger, the workouts get tougher, and at the end of each session, a progress report lists details on muscle strength and the number of calories burned.

Customer Reviews

Very energetic and attentive staff!!
Sandra S. · July 8, 2012
Nice atmosphere.
Lana S. · May 27, 2012
Friendly staff, great atmosphere, no pressure but motivational.
Betty V. · May 10, 2012
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Toronto

    700 Bay St.

    Unit G4

    Toronto, Ontario M4P 1P1

    416-581-8888

    Get Directions
  2. 2

    Concord

    20 Jacob Keffer Pkwy.

    Unit 1. Bldg. D

    Concord, Ontario L4K 5E3

    905-417-1112

    Get Directions
  3. 3

    Bramalea

    456 Vodden St. E

    Unit 11

    Brampton, Ontario L6S 5Y7

    905-450-0766

    Get Directions
See all 15 locations

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}