What You'll Get
Without gyms, people would resort to outdated fitness techniques, such as pushing Model Ts up slight inclines and swimming. Get a modern workout with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a 1-month gym-membership package (a $279 total value)
- 1-month gym membership, which includes all nonspecialty fitness classes (a $50 value)<p>
$199 for a 6-month gym-membership package (a $463 total value)
- 6-month gym membership, which includes all nonspecialty fitness classes (a $234 value)<p>
$299 for a one-year gym-membership package (a $661 total value)
- 12-month gym membership, which includes all nonspecialty fitness classes (a $432 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Two 30-minute personal-training sessions (an $80 value)
- Registration fee (a $149 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon, membership expires 1, 6, or 12 months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. All classes and training sessions must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Custom Workouts
Custom Workouts might feel a bit smaller than your average chain gym—that's part of its appeal. The private setting allows gym-goers to work out on top-notch equipment without feeling intimated or overwhelmed. Staying true to its commitment to the individual, the gym also offers personal training with a reasonable price tag. But those who crave the motivation of peers can opt for group classes such as Zumba and spinning.