- Two tickets to a special event at Cuyahoga County Fair, including general fair admission
- Seating: General admission
Event Options $15 for two general-admission tickets to a demolition derby qualifier and fair admission ($30 total value)
- Monday, August 4, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 10, at 3 p.m.
$12 for two general-admission tickets to Latino Night featuring Domenic Marte and fair admission on Thursday, August 7, at 6 p.m. ($24 total value)
$17 for two general-admission tickets to see Vertical Horizon and fair admission on Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m. ($34 total value); doors open at 7 p.m.
- Demolition Derby Qualifier: Tons upon tons of wildly painted steel jockey for position as drivers pile up in a cheerfully destructive spectacle.
- Latino Night: Intensely romantic bachata singer Domenic Marte is just one of a spate of Latin music acts on tonight’s lineup. The long evening of danceable music will also include the Caribbean jazz of Justo Saborit, the merengue of Papo y Su, and a sampling of talent from the local scene.
- Vertical Horizon: In the late ‘90s and early 2000s, Vertical Horizon sailed up the charts with earworms including “Everything You Want” and “You’re a God.” Their newest album, last fall’s crowd-funded Echoes from the Underground, expands on their pop-rock guitar sound with new influences including electronica.
Cuyahoga County Fair
Since it began in 1893, the Cuyahoga County Fair has only missed three years: 1932, during the Great Depression, and 1942–43, during World War II. Every other year, local residents have flocked to the fairgrounds to sample the foods, ride the rides, and soak up entertainment that grows more diverse with each passing summer. Beyond a lineup of main events—such as concerts and motor-sports exhibitions—every day of the fair is an opportunity to zip along rides, see animals, and pit yourself against contests, including watermelon- and Ferris-wheel-eating competitions.
19201 East Bagley Road
Berea, OH 44130Get Directions