Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a Five-Course Meal for Two ($150 Value)
The five-course menu includes the following for each diner:
- Complimentary amuse-bouche of the day
- Savory foie gras crème brûlée served with strawberry-infused sea salt
- French onion soup gratinée
- Toasted Colorado goat cheese on autumn greens, served with walnuts and aged balsamic vinaigrette
- 6-ounce filet mignon topped with lump crab cake, served oscar style, and accompanied by a potato-purée tower
- Brownie sundae topped with housemade butterscotch sauce<p>
Postdinner, guests enjoy a steamy adult cabaret performance at 8:30 p.m. <p>
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a Las Vegas cabaret. And it's hard to say what diners like more—modern dishes prepared by new chef Andrew Jakowski or entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes, both complimented by complex cocktails and a Wine Spectator Award winning 500-bottle-deep wine selection.
Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are an entertainment stage, cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, of course, cabaret shows that take place typically after 8:30 p.m. in the adjoining Diamond Cabaret.